Welcome to the partners area of co:op providing all neccessary information on accounting issues and project administration!
To manage our project co:op properly, the project is structured into 5 reporting periods. Within each of these periods all partners have to carry out a certain amount of administrative duties with regard to their project involvements, such as the documentation of:
- All payments (incoming and outgoing) – eligible costs
- All activities (lectures, workshops, conferences, exhibitions, etc.) – not just those organized by yourself but also events that members of your staff attended
- All publication material (electronic and printed) – not just publications done by yourself but also reports about your institution/activities
To document all of the project activities, the following steps must be completed:
- List of invoices (template) incl. corresponding bills/receipts/documentation (timesheets, payrolls etc) as well as the
- Activity documentation (template) incl. documentation of dissemination and communication activities (press releases, merchandise, flyers etc.)
Upload all information in the partner´s area of the project website within the deadlines of our reporting periods:
- First partner report: Deadline 15 January 2016 (covering the period from 1 December 2014 to 31 December 2015) – prolonged to 30 June 2016
- Second partner report: Deadline 31 January 2017 (covering the period from 1 July 2016 to 31 December 2016)
- Third partner report: Deadline 31 January 2018 (covering the period from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017)
- Fourth partner report: Deadline 31 July 2018 (covering the period after the third report/first half of 2018 – to get an overview of the actual expenses so far in view of the upcoming end of the project runtime!)
- Final report: Deadline 7 December 2018 (covering the final period of the project runtime – till 30 November 2018)
Information on the use of the project and EU logo
The project logo must always be used in combination with the EU logo. Please see “co:op branding guidelines” for information on how to correctly display the project logo.
- Use of EU logo (as provided by the EU)
- Project logo + Creative Europe EU logo (downloadable zip-file)
- co:op branding guideline
Please find further information on accounting issues, project administration as well as checklists and templates in the download area!
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us any time:
- Questions on the project content, activity documentation & financial reports: